About This Chapter
Cambodian History for Elementary School - Chapter Summary
Help your students improve their Cambodian history knowledge using the study resources in this entertaining chapter. Bite-sized lessons provide in-depth examinations of a variety of topics, enabling students to learn about or enhance their current understanding of Cambodian history in a fun and engaging online environment. Each lesson is paired with a short quiz you can use to test students' knowledge of the topics it covers. A practice exam can check students' comprehension of the entire chapter. Any questions that arise while reviewing the lessons can be submitted to our experts.
- Causes of the Cambodian Civil War
- Facts about and timeline of the Cambodian Civil War
- Summary of the Cambodian Civil War
- Cambodia history and facts
- The Khmer Rouge
Who It's For
Kids who need extra help with Cambodian history will benefit from the lessons in this chapter. There's no faster or easier way to learn about the history of Cambodia.
- Students who have fallen behind in understanding the Cambodian Civil War
- Students who have learning disabilities or need a little extra help learning about the Khmer Rouge.
- Students who prefer multiple ways of learning history (visual or auditory)
- Students who have missed class and need to catch up
- Students who need an efficient and convenient way to learn about Cambodia's history.
- Students who struggle to understand their history teachers
- Students who attend schools without extra history resources
How It Works
- Find lessons in the chapter that cover Cambodian history topics your student needs to learn or review.
- Press play to watch the video lesson with your student or read through the text lesson.
- Review the lesson or video transcripts, emphasizing the highlighted vocab words to reinforce learning about the history of Cambodia and the Cambodian Civil War.
- Test your student's understanding of each lesson with short quizzes.
- Verify your student understands Cambodian history by completing the Cambodian History for Elementary School chapter exam.
1. What Caused the Cambodian Civil War?
The Cambodian Civil War was a traumatic event for Southeast Asia, but to understand it we need to examine its background. In this lesson, we'll see why the Cambodian Civil War began.
2. Cambodian Civil War: Timeline & Facts
The Cambodian Civil War was a conflict from 1967-1975, primarily between the communist Khmer Rouge and the Cambodian government. The Khmer Rouge won the war, establishing a communist revolutionary government that existed for less than four years.
3. Cambodian Civil War Lesson for Kids: Causes & Summary
Cambodia is located in the continent of Asia. In this lesson, you will learn about the causes of the Cambodian Civil War. Learning about other countries history helps you to understand the world you live in!
4. Cambodia Lesson for Kids: History & Facts
Cambodian history stretches back centuries and has seen the country ruled or influenced by powerful empires. Learn about Cambodian history and its influence on the nation today in this lesson.
5. Khmer Rouge Lesson for Kids
The Khmer Rouge were members of a political party that took over the country of Cambodia in the 1970s. Come learn about this violent political party and how it was eventually kicked out of Cambodia.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the Asian History for Kids course