About This Chapter
CBEST Writing Flashcards - Summary
If you're preparing for the writing portion of the CBEST exam, use these study flashcards to review basic writing methods. Access these flashcards to memorize writing terms and conventions, as well as the characteristics of effective writing. Some of the CBEST Writing concepts you'll study include:
- English conventions
- Idea development strategies
- Focus and clarity in writing
How They Work
These flashcards are designed to make your CBEST Writing studying experience simple, effective and fun. To get started, simply follow the process below.
- Open a flashcard set for the CBEST Writing topic you're studying.
- Identify the writing term or concept on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.