About This Chapter
How it Works
- Identify which concepts are covered on your changes in the modern United States homework.
- Find videos on those topics within this chapter.
- Watch fun videos, pausing and reviewing as needed.
- Complete sample problems and get instant feedback.
- Finish your changes in the modern United States homework with ease!
Topics from your homework you'll be able to complete:
- The technological revolution and post-World War II art and culture
- Popularity and uses of social media platforms
- Demographics, economic realities and population migration patterns
- Latin American migration to the United States
- Globalization and cultural imperialism
1. Technological Revolutions: Advantages & Disadvantages
In this lesson, we explore a few of the technological innovations that have helped create the 21st-century world and will likely change our world throughout the century.
2. Social Media and Online Communities: Popularity, Use & Purpose
In this lesson, we explore the new and ever-changing environment of social media platforms, as well as detailing some of its uses and some of its purported dangers.
3. 21st Century Population Migration in a New World
In this lesson, we broadly explore the current demographics and economic realities of the world and the driving engines behind the likely migrations which will occur in the 21st century.
4. Causes of Latin American Migration to the United States
This video examines the causes of Latin American migration to the United States. In particular, we look at 5 theories of Latin American migration and highlight them with examples of different kinds of Latin American migration.
5. A Global Transformation in Culture & Cultural Imperialism
In this lesson we explore the concepts of globalization and cultural imperialism, two important issues that have only just begun to shape the 21st-century world.
Earning College Credit
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Other chapters within the AP US History: Homework Help Resource course
- First Contacts (28,000 BCE-1821 CE): Homework Help
- Settling North America (1497-1732): Homework Help
- The Road to Revolution (1700-1774): Homework Help
- The American Revolution (1775-1783): Homework Help
- The Making of a New Nation (1776-1800): Homework Help
- The Virginia Dynasty (1801--1825): Homework Help
- Jacksonian Democracy (1825 -- 1850): Homework Help
- Life in Antebellum America (1807-1861): Homework Help
- Manifest Destiny (1806-1855): Homework Help
- Sectional Crisis (1850-1861): Homework Help
- American Civil War (1861-1865): Homework Help
- Reconstruction (1865-1877): Homework Help
- Industrialization and Urbanization (1870-1900): Homework Help
- The Progressive Era (1900-1917): Homework Help
- American Imperialism (1890-1919): Homework Help
- The Roaring 20s (1920-1929): Homework Help
- The Great Depression (1929-1940): Homework Help
- The US in World War ll (1941-1945): Homework Help
- Post-War World (1946-1959): Homework Help
- The Cold War (1950-1973): Homework Help
- Homework Help for Activism and Civil Disobedience (1954-1973)
- The 1970s (1969-1979): Homework Help
- The Rise of Political Conservatism (1980-1992): Homework Help
- Contemporary America (1992-2013): Homework Help
- AP U.S. History: Test-Taking Skills and Prep: Homework Help
- Critical Thinking Skills for AP US History: Homework Help
- How to Write a Good Essay on Your AP Exam: Homework Help
- Developing and Writing Your AP Exam Essay: Homework Help