About This Chapter
CLEP Analyzing & Interpreting Literature Flashcards - Summary
This chapter provides several flashcard sets that go over information from the CLEP Analyzing & Interpreting Literature exam. Use any computer or mobile device to access these flashcards and memorize the the literary terms and topics that you'll be tested on. Some of the concepts you'll study include:
- Literature comprehension
- Literary reading strategy
- Poetry and prose
- Dramatic literature
- Literary terminology
- Essay writing
How They Work
As you work through these flashcard sets, be sure to repeat the literary terms you don't know until you have them fully memorized.
- Open a flashcard set for the CLEP Analyzing & Interpreting Literature topic you're studying.
- Identify the literary term, strategy or concept on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
Interpreting Literature Flashcards
You'll be able to focus on methods to interpret literature by accessing this set of flashcards. These cards deal with the major elements of literature and how they shape a story.
Reading Strategies to Interpret Literature Flashcards
These flashcards can be accessed to easily go over different strategies used to interpret literature. You'll be able to look at methods that can help you look closely at works or focus on the bigger picture.
Types of Poetry Flashcards
You can work with these flashcards to review different types of poetry. These cards can help you go over odes, sonnets, elegies, and different types of dramatic poetry.
English Prose Flashcards
Review the fundamentals of English prose with the flashcards in this set. You can focus on different types of prose writing and how it has been used over time.
Elements of Dramatic Literature Flashcards
This set of flashcards can be used to go over the basic elements found in dramatic literature. You'll also be able to explore some of the changes in theatre over time.
Literary Terms Flashcards
Brush up on your understanding of important terms used in literature by checking out these flashcards. You can consider many literary devices and several types of literature.
Basics of Writing Essays Flashcards
Go over basics methods to effectively write essays with this set of flashcards. You can focus on ways to improve your skills and to tailor your writing.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the CLEP Analyzing & Interpreting Literature: Study Guide & Test Prep course
- Improving Reading Comprehension
- Types of Poetry
- Principles of Prose
- Dramatic Literature
- Elements of Literature
- Romantic British Literature
- Romantic British Poetry
- Victorian Era British Literature
- Modern Era British Literature
- American Literature Foundations
- American Romantic Literature
- American Literary Developments
- Modern Era American Literature
- Modern American Poetry
- Overview of 20th Century American Literature
- Literary Works in Translation
- Basics of Writing Essays
- Additional CLEP Analyzing & Interpreting Literature Flashcards