About This Chapter
CLEP Natural Sciences Flashcards - Summary
Utilize these entertaining online flashcards to memorize key concepts and terms for the CLEP Natural Sciences exam. The flashcards cover geology, ecology, physical science, biology and more. These flashcard sets also give you a review of the following:
- Human anatomy
- Properties of matter
How They Work
These flashcards are a helpful and fun resource for ensuring you have memorized important concepts for the CLEP Natural Sciences exam. Here's how the flashcards work:
- Open the flashcard set for the CLEP Natural Sciences topic you're studying.
- Identify the natural sciences image, word or concept on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
Flashcards - Atomic Structure
Flashcards - Properties of Matter
Flashcards - Fundamentals of Thermodynamics
Flashcards - Mechanics
Flashcards - Relativity
Flashcards - Electricity
Flashcards - Magnetism
Flashcards - Waves, Sound, and Light
Flashcards - The Universe
Flashcards - Atmospheric Science
Flashcards - Geology
Flashcards - Biomolecules
Flashcards - Biology of the Cell
Flashcards - Biochemistry Foundations
Flashcards - Chemical Nature of the Gene
Flashcards - Cell Processes
Flashcards - Introduction to Plant Biology
Flashcards - Human Anatomy
Flashcards - Animal Reproduction, Growth and Development
Flashcards - Genetics
Flashcards - Ecology
Flashcards - Evolution: Theories and Principles
Flashcards - The Origin and History of Life On Earth
Flashcards - Phylogeny and the Classification of Organisms
Flashcards - Human and Social Biology
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the CLEP Natural Sciences: Study Guide & Test Prep course
- Atomic Structure
- Properties of Matter
- Fundamentals of Thermodynamics
- Waves, Sound, and Light
- The Universe
- Atmospheric Science
- Biology of the Cell
- Biochemistry Foundations
- Chemical Nature of the Gene
- Cell Processes
- Introduction to Plant Biology
- Human Anatomy
- Animal Reproduction, Growth and Development
- Evolution: Theories and Principles
- The Origin and History of Life On Earth
- Phylogeny and the Classification of Organisms
- Human and Social Biology