About This Chapter
CMMP Exam: Global Marketing - Chapter Summary
The Certified Marketing Management Professional (CMMP) exam tests you on numerous aspects of marketing and management, one of which is global marketing. You can go over this particular topic by reading through the lessons contained within this chapter. The lessons help you study:
- The role and importance of global marketing
- Strategies and issues of global marketing
- International marketing mix
- How to break into foreign markets
- The culture, economics and tech of international external marketing
The video lessons and practice quizzes contained within this chapter can prepare you for both the content and the format of the CMMP certification exam. The chapter as a whole will make studying for the CMMP exam much easier.
1. The Importance of the Global Market and Global Trade: Role & Advantages
We all need resources, products and service to live and thrive. Sometimes these things are not readily available locally. In this lesson, you'll learn about the importance of international trade and globalization in fulfilling our needs and wants.
2. What Is Global Marketing? - Strategies, Definition & Issues
What is global marketing? In this lesson, you'll learn what global marketing is, issues you would need to address to market your product globally, and strategies that can help grow your business in other countries.
3. International Marketing Mix and the 4 Ps of Marketing
In this lesson, we will discuss how to adjust the marketing mix when pursuing an international market. Additionally, the Internet's impact on the marketing mix will be discussed.
4. Breaking Into Foreign Markets: International Marketing Strategies
Companies look to international markets to increase their sales and profits. Market managers must decide on the mode of entry into a foreign market. The options, ranging from least to most risky, are exporting, licensing, franchising, contract manufacturing, joint ventures and direct investments.
5. International External Marketing: Culture, Economics, Tech & More
International marketing plans have a specific marketing mix that will differ tremendously from the domestic version. Marketing managers have to take into account a country's economic, technological, logistical, and sociocultural differences in order to successfully target an overseas market.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the CMMP Exam Study Guide - Certified Marketing Management Professional course
- CMMP Exam: Marketing Management
- CMMP Exam: Integrated Marketing Communication
- CMMP Exam: Marketing Channel Management
- CMMP Exam: Marketing Strategy
- CMMP Exam: Corporate Social Responsibility
- CMMP Exam: Product Development
- CMMP Exam: Pricing
- CMMP Exam: Marketing Plan
- CMMP Exam: Brand Management
- CMMP Exam: Market Segmentation & Positioning
- CMMP Exam: Relationship Marketing
- CMMP Exam: Internet Marketing
- CMMP Exam: Consumer Behavior
- CMMP Exam: Marketing Research
- CMMP Exam: Marketing Intelligence System
- CMMP Exam: Marketing Ethics & Compliance
- CMMP Exam: Specialized Marketing
- CMMP Exam: Marketing Performance Measurement
- CMMP Exam: Professional Proficiency in Attitudes & Abilities
- CMMP Exam: Professional Proficiency in Ethics
- CMMP Exam: Critical Relevant Proficiencies
- CMMP Exam Study Guide - Certified Marketing Management Professional Flashcards