About This Chapter
CMMP Exam: Marketing Strategy - Chapter Summary
Look through this chapter and use the video lessons to learn more about specific topics related to marketing strategy. These study guides will be especially useful if you are preparing to take the CMMP Exam. The lessons will provide you with a comprehensive overview of major points related to the topic, such as:
- The definition, examples and objectives of marketing strategy
- Techniques and influences of marketing strategy
- SWOT analysis
- The definition, examples and factors of macro marketing
After you've watched the video lessons, use the practice quizzes to go over the key information you should take away on the topic. The chapter will provide you with an invaluable resource in preparation for the CMMP Exam. If you have any questions about the lesson material, you can contact our instructors for assistance.
1. What Is Marketing Strategy? - Examples & Objectives
In this lesson, we will focus on the components and core elements used to plan a marketing strategy. In addition, we will discuss the importance of measuring the impact of a marketing strategy.
2. Marketing Strategy: Techniques & Influences
Marketing strategies are vital for creating an effective marketing plan, making people aware of your product or services, and building a new base for your offerings. This lesson explains the elements of an effective strategy.
3. What is a SWOT Analysis?
In the business world, as in many other places, decisions aren't made lightly. Rather, management spends a long time considering the pros and cons of every choice. This lesson will teach you about one of the key ways they do that, the SWOT analysis.
4. Macro Marketing: Definition, Factors & Examples
There are products that seem customized to the consumer and others that are made for the masses. Those made for the masses utilize a macro marketing strategy. This lesson reviews the strategy and factors that impact it.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the CMMP Exam Study Guide - Certified Marketing Management Professional course
- CMMP Exam: Marketing Management
- CMMP Exam: Integrated Marketing Communication
- CMMP Exam: Marketing Channel Management
- CMMP Exam: Corporate Social Responsibility
- CMMP Exam: Product Development
- CMMP Exam: Pricing
- CMMP Exam: Marketing Plan
- CMMP Exam: Brand Management
- CMMP Exam: Market Segmentation & Positioning
- CMMP Exam: Global Marketing
- CMMP Exam: Relationship Marketing
- CMMP Exam: Internet Marketing
- CMMP Exam: Consumer Behavior
- CMMP Exam: Marketing Research
- CMMP Exam: Marketing Intelligence System
- CMMP Exam: Marketing Ethics & Compliance
- CMMP Exam: Specialized Marketing
- CMMP Exam: Marketing Performance Measurement
- CMMP Exam: Professional Proficiency in Attitudes & Abilities
- CMMP Exam: Professional Proficiency in Ethics
- CMMP Exam: Critical Relevant Proficiencies
- CMMP Exam Study Guide - Certified Marketing Management Professional Flashcards