About This Chapter
CMMP Exam: Specialized Marketing - Chapter Summary
When preparing for the Certified Marketing Management Professional (CMMP) Exam, improve your understanding of specialized marketing with the lessons contained within this chapter. Each of these lessons focuses on a topic that might be included on the exam itself. Some of the points you might be tested on include:
- Experiential marketing
- Customer value
- The social factors in marketing
- Value-based pricing
- Account-based marketing
- Community marketing
- Sustainability marketing
- Digital marketing
Once you've familiarized yourself with these topics, you can test your understanding by going through the chapter's practice quizzes. Both video lessons and practice quizzes could help you prepare for what you'll encounter on the CMMP Exam itself.
1. Experiential Marketing: Definition, Strategies & Example
How can companies take marketing to a whole new level and involve their customers? This lesson will explain experiential marketing and provide strategies and examples.
2. What is Customer Value? - Marketing & Definition
In this lesson, we will learn the meaning of customer value and discover how consumers use customer value to make buying decisions. We'll also learn why companies must establish and maintain a high customer value for their products and services.
3. Attitudes, Values & Belief: Social Factors in Marketing
Why do consumers make the choices they do? What causes them to purchase certain products? In this lesson, you will learn how the culture, attitudes, values and beliefs of consumers are the social factors that affect how marketers create a successful target marketing mix.
4. Value-Based Pricing: Definition, Strategies & Example
Price isn't everything when making a purchasing decision and a smart business knows it. In this lesson, you'll learn about value-based pricing. You'll also have a chance to reinforce your knowledge with a short quiz.
5. Account-Based Marketing: Definition, Strategies & Example
Account-based marketing could be called marketing to an audience of one. In this lesson, you'll learn more about using account-based marketing as a strategy and how to implement it.
6. Community Marketing: Definition, Strategies & Example
Community marketing is a way of interacting with groups of consumers. In this lesson, you'll learn more about what community marketing is, and how it can be used.
7. Sustainability Marketing: Definition, Strategies & Example
This lesson will define sustainability marketing while providing concrete examples. Different types of strategies will be discussed, including those focused on consumers, value, innovation, the mission, and society.
8. Digital Marketing: Definition, Strategies & Example
This lesson will define digital marketing. We will explore its key characteristics as well as the media and strategies that can be used in its implementation.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 220 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the CMMP Exam Study Guide - Certified Marketing Management Professional course
- CMMP Exam: Marketing Management
- CMMP Exam: Integrated Marketing Communication
- CMMP Exam: Marketing Channel Management
- CMMP Exam: Marketing Strategy
- CMMP Exam: Corporate Social Responsibility
- CMMP Exam: Product Development
- CMMP Exam: Pricing
- CMMP Exam: Marketing Plan
- CMMP Exam: Brand Management
- CMMP Exam: Market Segmentation & Positioning
- CMMP Exam: Global Marketing
- CMMP Exam: Relationship Marketing
- CMMP Exam: Internet Marketing
- CMMP Exam: Consumer Behavior
- CMMP Exam: Marketing Research
- CMMP Exam: Marketing Intelligence System
- CMMP Exam: Marketing Ethics & Compliance
- CMMP Exam: Marketing Performance Measurement
- CMMP Exam: Professional Proficiency in Attitudes & Abilities
- CMMP Exam: Professional Proficiency in Ethics
- CMMP Exam: Critical Relevant Proficiencies
- CMMP Exam Study Guide - Certified Marketing Management Professional Flashcards