About This Chapter
Common Core Lesson Plan Templates & Resources - Chapter Summary
If you need to teach your students about basic Common Core subjects, this chapter can help you out. Inside, you'll find simple and easy-to-use lesson plan templates for Common Core State Standards, as well as English language arts, math and social studies concepts. These templates can be accessed any time using any computer or mobile device. This convenient online format enables you to plan your Common Core lessons at school, home or when you're on the go.
How It Helps
- Lesson planning: Helps you plan comprehensive and engaging Common Core lessons.
- Accurate information: The lesson plan templates offer accurate information based on Common Core standards.
- Student comprehension: Ensures that your students understand important Common Core topics.
How It Works
This helpful resource offers teachers lesson plan resources with relevant tools to make planning Common Core lessons easy.
- Use lesson plan outlines for specific Common Core topics you want to cover in class.
- Formulate your class outline using the suggested classroom tools offered in the lesson plans.
- Share the related Common Core lessons with students in class to make learning fun and engaging.
- Use related lesson quizzes to ensure your students understand the most important Common Core concepts from the lessons.
- Engage your students with relevant Common Core activities, discussion questions or other materials found in the lesson plan outline.
1. Common Core State Standards Lesson Plan Template
Lesson planning is a very important aspect of teaching. You must know how to write a detailed lesson plan before teaching. This lesson will detail the important areas of a lesson plan written to meet Common Core State Standards.
2. Common Core ELA Lesson Plan Template
As a teacher today, you are probably interested in aligning your work with the Common Core State Standards. This lesson provides you with a template you can use for considering your work.
3. Common Core Math Lesson Plan Template
Lesson planning is a critical part of teaching. In this lesson, you will learn how to write a math lesson plan using Common Core State Standards and why each component of the lesson plan is important.
4. Common Core Social Studies Lesson Plan Template
It can be confusing to figure out how to align your social studies teaching with the Common Core State Standards. This lesson provides you a template to work with across ages and specific subject areas.
5. How to Write a Lesson Plan for Elementary School
Lesson planning is one of the most important aspects of being an engaged and organized teacher. In this lesson, you will learn about how to write an elementary school lesson plan by setting goals and objectives, thinking about your class, and following a basic architecture to ensure successful planning.
6. How to Write a Lesson Plan for High School
Knowing how to write a good lesson plan is an important skill for any teacher, especially those teaching high school. This lesson provides some tips for writing a high school lesson plan.
7. How to Write a Lesson Plan for Infants
While writing a lesson plan for infants, special attention has to be given to the developmental stages of the infant, and the routines of the infant, including sleeping and feeding. In this lesson, we will learn about writing a lesson plan for infants.
8. How to Write a Lesson Plan for Preschool
Planning is one of the most important parts of a teacher's work, but it can also be one of the most challenging things to do, especially with young children. This lesson will give you some ideas about how to plan a good lesson for preschoolers.
9. How to Write a Lesson Plan for Middle School
This lesson explains how to write a comprehensive lesson plan for middle school classrooms. You'll learn about the key components of a lesson plan: subject area, standards, instructional objective, procedure, and assessment.
10. How to Develop Lesson Plans
A lesson plan is a teacher's guide for communicating a set of skills or knowledge to the students in a class. Good lesson planning follows a research proven structure that assures students the best chance for learning.
11. Madeline Hunter: Lesson Plans, Model, and Templates
Planning lessons is vital for success in the classroom. There are many lesson plan templates to follow, including the Madeline Hunter model. Read on to find out who Madeline Hunter was and learn about her model.
12. Components of a Good Lesson Plan
Good lesson plans are vital for positive student learning outcomes. Read on to learn more about how you can design effective lesson plans for your classroom.
13. Fun Lesson Plan Ideas
Creating fun, interactive lesson plans that keep students focused and motivated can be challenging. If you need some fresh ideas, check out the lesson plan activities below to determine which ones compliment your curriculum and find some other helpful teaching resources.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the Lesson Planning Ideas for Teachers course
- Integrated Curriculum Resources
- Peer Tutoring Resources
- Lesson Plan Templates & Examples
- Education Models in Lesson Planning
- Early Childhood Lesson Plan Templates & Examples
- Movie Lesson Plans & Classroom Resources
- Bell Ringer & Exit Slip Resources
- Project Rubrics
- Back to School Activities
- Field Trip Resources
- School Assembly & Event Ideas