About This Chapter
Contracts & Proposal Tracking in Marketing - Chapter Summary
These lessons are about specific aspects of contracts and proposal tracking in marketing. Get to know how to track elements of marketing proposals, systems and schedules, along with other lesson topics, including:
- Marketing contract drafting, negotiations and signing
- Developing the QA/QC process for a proposal
- Definition, development and example of a proposal close-out
A short quiz accompanies each lesson to test your understanding of the material you are studying. Since lessons are short, it is easy to log in from a remote location using your mobile device to complete a lesson and quickly progress through this chapter.
1. Contract Drafting, Signing & Negotiations for Marketing
Contract negotiations can be one of the most important steps in the real estate buying or selling process. There are many specifics that should go into a contract as well as methods for bargaining with the other party. The most important part of this process is research of information, industry standards, and comparables.
2. Tracking Marketing Proposal Elements: Schedules & Systems
Uncover the importance of the components within marketing proposals. Discover options for creating tracking systems. Learn this and more in this lesson about tracking marketing proposal elements.
3. Proposal Close-Out: Definition, Development & Example
A proposal without a close-out is a missed opportunity. In this lesson, you'll learn more about the close-out, why it's important, and how to craft a process for building a closing that will help you earn business.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the CPSM Exam Study Guide - Certified Professional Services Marketer course
- Marketing Research
- Demographics in Marketing Research
- Marketing Data Collection Techniques
- Marketing Data Analysis Techniques
- Marketing Planning
- Strategic Planning for Marketing
- Business & Client Development for Marketing
- Customer Experience & Satisfaction
- Methods of Assessing Customer Satisfaction
- Marketing Proposals
- Proposal Presentations
- Promotional Activity in Marketing
- Advertising in Marketing
- Management in Marketing
- Marketing Recruitment & Training
- Overview of Interpersonal Communication
- Group Dynamics & Team Building
- Organization Design & Structure
- Marketing Ethics & Regulation
- CPSM Exam Study Guide - Certified Professional Services Marketer Flashcards