About This Chapter
Sharing Assignments with Your Students During School Closures
With Study.com you can easily share lessons, chapters and practice tests with your students to ensure that they can stay up to date with their education while they study from home. Use the lessons in this chapter to find out how to:
- Search for appropriate resources for your students
- Create assignments and share them in your virtual classroom
- Share assignments in your integrated Google Classroom
- Copy classroom assignments and archive old classrooms
- Ensure students can access assignments
- View grades and export the data for easy tracking and recording
1. Finding Lessons & Resources for Your Students on Study.com
Here we will show you how to find lessons and resources for your students on Study.com. We have a huge library of resources, so let's demonstrate where you can access them!
2. How to Create Assignments in Your Study.com Virtual Classroom
Learn how you can quickly and easily create assignments in your Study.com virtual classroom. Make assigning work to your students simple!
3. Assigning Study.com Lessons, Quizzes, and Chapters to Your Google Classroom
You will learn how to assign Study.com lessons, quizzes, and chapters to your existing Google Classroom.
4. How to Copy Classroom Assignments and Archive Classrooms on Study.com
In this article, we will show you how to copy classroom assignments for when you want to reuse the same assignments for different classes and how to archive classrooms that are no longer in use.
5. How Do Students Access & Complete Their Study.com Assignments?
Learn what your students see when they use Study.com. We will show you how students access and complete their Study.com assignments.
6. How to View Grades and Export CSVs in Your Study.com Virtual Classroom
Learn how to quickly and easily view grades and export CSV file grade reports using your Study.com virtual classroom.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the Using Study.com for School Closure: Teacher Edition course