About This Chapter
CRM System Benefits & Advantages - Chapter Summary
Our instructors show your employees the benefits of a CRM system and how such a system in place can bring your company improved sales results. In these corporate training lessons, your employees will learn that a CRM system can:
- Improve customer relationships
- Increase revenue and competitive advantage
- Create upselling and cross-selling opportunities
- Optimize marketing efforts to acquire new customers
- Build better internal workplace communication
- Forecast sales with an automated reporting system
Each of these short, compelling lessons allow your employees to clearly see why a CRM system is an important business tool. Employees can check how well they grasped the materials presented by our instructors by taking a quiz after each lesson.
How It Helps
- Emphasizes the competitive advantages: These lessons show employees how a quality CRM system can improve efficiency, maximize selling opportunities and increase revenue.
- Creates awareness of CRM benefits for customers: Employees will understand that using a CRM system will result in a better understanding of customer needs and improve customer satisfaction.
- Reveals the internal value of a CRM system: By using a CRM system, employees will have a tool to share data and collaborate more effectively as a team.
By the end of this chapter, employees will be able to:
- Understand and communicate how a CRM system can improve customer service and sales
- Explain how a CRM system can improve efficiency by sharing data, eliminating duplication of efforts and information, and issuing timely reports, among other things
- See how a CRM system can help a team work together to increase sales and revenue
- Describe the impact a CRM system can have on developing effective marketing strategies
1. Using CRM to Improve Customer Relations
More companies are using customer relationship management (CRM) to improve their customer service. This lesson will describe how using CRM can improve customer relations.
2. Using CRM to Increase Revenue & Competitive Advantage
Every business wants to learn ways to increase their revenue and give them a better competitive advantage. This lesson will discuss ways that your CRM can increase revenue and give you a better competitive advantage.
3. How CRM Can Maximize Upselling & Cross-Selling Opportunities
Your current customers are great clients to upsell and cross-sell to. You have already invested in building the relationships, and you can keep your customers' loyalty by upselling and cross-selling. Using your CRM can help in both of these areas.
4. Pratical Application: Using CRM to Maximize Upselling & Cross-Selling Opportunities
A good customer relationship management (CRM) system allows businesses to find ways to upsell and cross-sell to increase sales. Practice using CRM strategies that can maximize upselling and cross-selling opportunities.
5. Using CRM to Improve Marketing & Customer Acquisition
This lesson will discuss customer relationship management. You'll learn how to use customer relationship management to enhance marketing strategies and expand customer base.
6. How CRM Can Improve Internal Communication
Customer relationship management (CRM) systems are a centralized location where customer information can be recorded electronically. They can greatly improve a business's ability to communicate internally.
7. Using CRM to Forecast Sales & Report Production Efforts
Every business wants to be able to accurately forecast their sales and production efforts to ensure proper materials and staffing. Using your CRM can make both of these processes easier.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the Benefits of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) course