About This Chapter
CSET Business Subtest 1 Flashcards - Summary
This chapter contains a collection of flashcard sets that can help you study the business topics you'll need to know in order to do well on the CSET Business Subtest 1. These include management functions, groups in organizations and human resource management. In addition to these concepts, you'll also review:
- Managing change, planning and problem solving
- Leadership and motivation
- Organizational groups and cultures
- Business law, ethics and social responsibilities
- Marketing, sales and promotions strategies
- Production and operations management
How They Work
With these interactive flashcards, you can study for the CSET Business Subtest 1 any time you'd like on your smartphone, computer or tablet. Follow these instructions to get the most out of their use:
- Open a flashcard set for the CSET Business topic you're studying.
- Identify the business word or concept on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
Flashcards - CSET Business - Management Functions
Flashcards - CSET Business - Major Functions in a Business
Flashcards - CSET Business - Managing Change
Flashcards - CSET Business - Planning & Problem Solving
Flashcards - CSET Business - Leadership
Flashcards - CSET Business - Motivation
Flashcards - CSET Business - Groups in Organizations
Flashcards - CSET Business - Ethical & Social Responsibility
Flashcards - CSET Business - Business Law
Flashcards - CSET Business - Production & Operations Management
Flashcards - CSET Business - Human Resource Management
Flashcards - CSET Business - Marketing Strategies and Concepts
Flashcards - CSET Business - Sales, Promotion & Customer Service
Flashcards - CSET Business - Global Marketing
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the CSET Business Subtest I (175): Practice & Study Guide course
- CSET Business - Management Functions
- CSET Business - Major Functions in a Business
- CSET Business - Managing Change
- CSET Business - Planning & Problem Solving
- CSET Business - Leadership
- CSET Business - Motivation
- CSET Business - Groups in Organizations
- CSET Business - Organizational Culture and Structure
- CSET Business - Ethical & Social Responsibility
- CSET Business - Business Law
- CSET Business - Production & Operations Management
- CSET Business - Human Resource Management
- CSET Business - Marketing Strategies and Concepts
- CSET Business - Sales, Promotion & Customer Service
- CSET Business - Global Marketing