About This Chapter
CSET English Subtest IV Flashcards - Summary
This collection of online English flashcards can help you study terms that appear on the CSET English Subtest IV. As you prepare for the exam, flip through these flashcards to memorize topics that you'll need to know for the test. Some of the concepts you'll review include:
- Media and journalism
- Speaking and listening
- Public speaking
- Creative writing
- Literary genres and forms
How They Work
These flashcards are available 24/7, which helps you study CSET English concepts any time that fits your schedule. Follow the process we've outlined below to make the most out of your studying experience.
- Open a flashcard set for the CSET English Subtest IV topic you're studying.
- Identify the English term or concept on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
Flashcards - CSET English IV: Media, Journalism and Society
Flashcards - CSET English IV: Oral Communication Processes: Speaking and Listening
Flashcards - CSET English IV: Introduction to Public Speaking
Flashcards - CSET English IV: Elements of Dramatic Performance
Flashcards - CSET English IV: Major Dramatic Works: An Overview
Flashcards - CSET English IV: Plays and Playwrights
Flashcards - CSET English IV: Literary Forms and Genres
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 220 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the CSET English Subtest IV (108): Practice & Study Guide course
- About the CSET English Test
- CSET English IV: Media, Journalism and Society
- CSET English IV: Introduction to Public Speaking
- Preparing Effective Speeches
- Persuasive Public Speaking
- CSET English IV: Oral Communication Processes: Speaking and Listening
- CSET English IV: The Writing Process
- CSET English IV: Introduction to Creative Writing
- CSET English IV: Major Dramatic Works: An Overview
- CSET English IV: Elements of Dramatic Performance
- Overview of Performing Arts