About This Chapter
CSET Physical Education Subtest 1 Flashcards - Summary
This chapter's collection of interactive flashcard sets is designed to help you memorize and comprehend important topics covered on CSET Physical Education Subtest 1. The flashcards cover the basics of physical fitness and development, motion and movement and physical individual and team activities, along with topics on:
- Motor learning and development
- Impact of exercise
- Testing and prescription in physical fitness
- First aid, safety and injury prevention
- Physical education class planning and student assessments
- Physiological principles of fitness
How They Work
Flashcards serve as an amazing study tool for CSET Physical Education Subtest 1. Memorize key exam concepts and enhance your ability to excel by following the process below:
- Open a flashcard set for the CSET Physical Education topic you're studying.
- Identify the physical education term or concept on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
Flashcards - Physical Fitness & Development
Flashcards - Motor Learning & Development
Flashcards - Body Systems
Flashcards - Motion & Movement
Flashcards - Effects of Exercise
Flashcards - Components of Wellness
Flashcards - Physical Education Class Planning
Flashcards - Physical Individual & Team Activities
Flashcards - Positive Effects of Fitness
Flashcards - Physical Education Student Assessments
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the CSET Physical Education Subtest I (129): Practice & Study Guide course
- About the CSET Physical Education Test
- Physical Fitness & Development
- Motor Learning & Development
- Body Systems
- Motion & Movement
- Effects of Exercise
- Components of Wellness
- Physical Fitness Testing & Prescription
- Safety, Injury Prevention & First Aid
- Physiological Principles of Fitness
- Physical Education Class Planning
- Physical Individual & Team Activities
- Positive Effects of Fitness
- Physical Education Student Assessments