About This Chapter
CSET Physical Education Subtest II Flashcards - Summary
Get ready for the CSET Physical Education Subtest II with these convenient online flashcard sets. These mobile-friendly flashcards are aligned specifically with major concepts that you'll find on this subtest. Some of the CSET Physical Education Subtest II topics you'll review include:
- Motivation theory for physical education
- Rhythmic movements
- Aquatic skills
- Sports and games
- Individual and group activities
- Physical education tests and evaluations
How They Work
As you use the flashcards to prepare for the CSET Physical Education Subtest II, follow these steps:
- Open a flashcard set for the CSET Physical Education Subtest II topic you're studying.
- Identify the physical education term, image or concept on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
Flashcards - Personal Development
Flashcards - Motivation Theory in Teaching Physical Education
Flashcards - Social Development in a Physical Education Setting
Flashcards - Factors Influencing Physical Activity Choices
Flashcards - Fundamental & Rhythmic Movement
Flashcards - Dance Concepts & Forms
Flashcards - Fitness Activities
Flashcards - Physical Education Evaluation & Tests
Flashcards - Basic Statistical Applications
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the CSET Physical Education Subtest II (130): Practice & Study Guide course
- About the CSET Physical Education Test
- Personal Development
- Motivation Theory in Teaching Physical Education
- Social Development in a Physical Education Setting
- Factors Influencing Physical Activity Choices
- Fundamental & Rhythmic Movement
- Dance Concepts & Forms
- Aquatic Skills
- Individual, Dual & Team Sports & Games
- Nontraditional & Group Physical Activities
- Fitness Activities
- Physical Education Evaluation & Tests
- Basic Statistical Applications
- Physical Education Assessments & Goals