About This Chapter
CSET Physical Education Subtest III Flashcards - Summary
In this chapter, you'll find a collection of study flashcards that cover topics that appear on the CSET Physical Education Subtest III. Flip through these flashcards at your own pace to review and memorize terms and concepts associated with the applications of physical education. The flashcards cover some of the following CSET Physical Education Subtest III topics:
- The history of physical education
- Human movement and exercise benefits
- Physical education learning environments
- Program administration approaches in physical education
- Lesson structure and planning for physical education
- Physical education assessments
How They Work
Below is a suggested studying method that can help you improve your physical education knowledge for the CSET Physical Education Subtest III. Simply follow these steps:
- Open a flashcard set for the CSET Physical Education Subtest III topic you're studying.
- Identify the physical education image, term or concept on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the CSET Physical Education Subtest III (131): Practice & Study Guide course
- About the CSET Physical Education Test
- Physical Education History & Trends
- Human Movement
- Effective Learning Environments in Physical Education
- Physical Education Program Administration
- Physical Education Lesson Structure & Planning
- Benefits of Physical Activity
- Physical Education Goals & Assessments