About This Chapter
CSET Science Subtest II Life Sciences Flashcards - Summary
Get ready for the CSET Science Subtest II Life Sciences exam with this chapter's fun and convenient flashcard sets. You can flip through these flashcards on any Internet-connected device, and they're designed to improve your understanding of essential life science terms. As you work through these flashcard sets, you can expect to study concepts like:
- Cell structure and function
- Mitosis and meiosis
- Energy transfer in ecosystems
- Genetic variation and engineering
- Adaptation and natural selection in biological evolution
How They Work
Flashcards enable you to repeatedly review specific life science terms and topics until you have them memorized. Follow these steps as you get ready for the CSET Science Subtest II Life Sciences assessment:
- Open a flashcard set for the CSET Science Subtest II Life Sciences topic you're studying.
- Identify the life science term, formula or concept on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
Flashcards - Principles of Cell Structure & Function
Flashcards - The Organization & Function of Multicellular Organisms
Flashcards - The Cell Cycle, Mitosis & Meoisis
Flashcards - Matter & Energy Flow in Organisms
Flashcards - Interdependent Relationships in Ecosystems
Flashcards - Cycles of Matter & Energy Transfer in Ecosystems
Flashcards - Biodiversity & Sustainability
Flashcards - DNA & Gene Expression
Flashcards - Genetics & Inheritance
Flashcards - Genetic Variation & Engineering
Flashcards - Overview of Biological Evolution on Earth
Flashcards - The Role of Natural Selection in Biological Evolution
Flashcards - Adaptation in Biological Evolution
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the CSET Science Subtest II Life Sciences (217): Practice & Study Guide course
- Principles of Cell Structure & Function
- The Organization & Function of Multicellular Organisms
- The Cell Cycle, Mitosis & Meoisis
- Matter & Energy Flow in Organisms
- Interdependent Relationships in Ecosystems
- Cycles of Matter & Energy Transfer in Ecosystems
- Biodiversity & Sustainability
- DNA & Gene Expression
- Genetics & Inheritance
- Genetic Variation & Engineering
- Overview of Biological Evolution on Earth
- The Role of Natural Selection in Biological Evolution
- Adaptation in Biological Evolution