About This Chapter
CTEL Assessment & Instruction Flashcards - Summary
These interactive flashcard sets can help you review the CTEL exam's assessment and instruction topics. Use any computer or mobile device to flip through these flashcards and master the elements of literacy, writing assessments, teaching methods and more. Some of the topics you'll study include:
- ELL assessment types
- English language literacy foundations
- Specially Designed Academic Instructions in English
- Instructional planning and organization
- Reading, writing, speaking and listening instruction
- Instructional delivery methods
How They Work
As you get ready for the CTEL, flip through these flashcards to identify topics you've mastered, as well as any knowledge gaps you may have. Follow the process below as you review these CTEL Assessment & Instruction flashcards:
- Open a flashcard set for the CTEL Assessment & Instruction topic you're studying.
- Identify the assessment and instruction term or concept on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the CTEL 2 - Assessment & Instruction (032): Practice & Study Guide course
- Standards-Based Assessment for ELL in California
- Purposes & Types of Assessment for ELL
- Language & Content-Area Assessment for ELL
- Programs & Requirements for English Learners in California
- Foundations of English Language Literacy
- English Language Development Approaches & Methods
- Listening & Speaking for California Student English Language Development
- Reading & Writing for California Student English Language Development
- Specially Designed Academic Instruction in English (SDAIE)
- Instructional Planning & Organization for ELD & SDAIE
- Components of Effective Instructional Delivery in ELD & SDAIE
- Effective Resource Use in ELD & SDAIE