About This Chapter
Cultural Agility Transformation in Organizations - Chapter Summary
Our informative chapter discusses cultural agility transformation in organizations, and you can review it with your teams. When you assign these lessons, your employees will review subjects such as cultural agility readiness assessments and the process of making these transformations really stick. This informative resource allows your employees to work at their convenience from work or home on any mobile device or computer. The lesson quizzes and chapter test assess comprehension of key concepts.
How It Helps
- Provides direction: Before you enter into a cultural agility transformation in your organization, ensure your employees understand the process, how to make a plan and how to ensure these changes are long-lasting.
- Eases training: You can use this corporate training tool with your entire company after a big announcement or just review some or all of the lessons with specific employees.
- Simplifies transitions: When contemplating or working through a cultural agility transformation, ensure your employees fully understand this process and are prepared for its many facets.
Our engaging lessons are designed to help your employees do the following:
- Understand cultural agility readiness assessments for organizations
- Develop a cultural agility transformation plan
- Make cultural agility transformations stick
1. Cultural Agility Readiness Assessment for Organizations
This lesson describes assessment factors for determining if an organization is ready for cultural agile practices. Learn the the five areas of assessment that should be evaluated when evaluating your organization's readiness level for cultural agility.
2. Developing a Cultural Agility Transformation Plan
This lesson will explain how organizations can design a cultural agility transformation by developing a compelling transformation vision, objectives, and measures for success.
3. Practical Application: Developing a Cultural Agility Transformation Plan
This scenario-based activity will help you design a cultural agility transformation plan for a fictitious company. After completing this activity, you'll better understand cultural agility transformation plans and how to implement them in the workplace.
4. Making Cultural Agility Transformations Stick
This lesson explains strategies for making agility transformations stick in organizations. We'll discuss enabling internal change agents and integrating training programs in addition to other actions.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.