About This Chapter
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the CUNY Assessment Test in Reading: Practice & Study Guide course
- CUNY Assessment Test in Reading: Summarizing Main Ideas
- CUNY Assessment Test in Reading: Identifying Literary Meanings
- CUNY Assessment Test in Reading: Vocabulary in Context
- CUNY Assessment Test in Reading: Strategies for Reading Comprehension & Passage Types
- CUNY Assessment Test in Reading: Inference & Analysis