About This Chapter
Direct & Online Marketing - Chapter Summary and Learning Objectives
This chapter will help you understand the goals, techniques, and methods of direct and online marketing. Learn about direct marketing and how it can be beneficial to both customers and companies. Discover the different models of online marketing and consider the tactics used. Video transcripts allow you to go over the material in multiple formats and multiple-choice quizzes help you evaluate your comprehension of the material. By the end of the chapter, you will understand:
- Tactics used by direct marketers
- Goals of online marketing
- The difference between B2C and B2B models of online marketing
- The methods of C2C and C2B online marketing models
|The Types & Benefits of Direct Marketing||Define direct marketing and discuss different types.|
|Online Marketing for B2C vs. B2B Models||Compare the B2C and B2B models of online marketing.|
|Online Marketing for C2C vs. C2B Models||Differentiate between the C2C and C2B marketing styles.|
1. The Types & Benefits of Direct Marketing
In this lesson, you'll see how businesses build awareness of their products through the use of direct marketing. You'll also see how businesses decide what type of direct marketing to use and what benefits there are.
2. Online Marketing for B2C vs. B2B Models
In this video lesson, you will learn several techniques that businesses can use for marketing to consumers and other businesses. Also, learn what the major difference is between marketing to consumers and to businesses.
3. Online Marketing for C2C & C2B Models
With changes in technology, companies suddenly have entire new systems of marketing available to them. In this lesson, we'l see how the online world has enabled C2C and C2B marketing to take off.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the UExcel Principles of Marketing: Study Guide & Test Prep course
- Introduction to Marketing
- Marketing Environment Factors
- The Marketing Process
- Marketing Information & Research
- Consumer Buyer Behavior
- Business Buying Behavior
- Marketing Strategy
- Products, Services & Brands
- Distribution & Logistics
- Promotion, Advertising & Public Relations
- Selling & Pricing Strategies
- Global Marketing Strategies
- Social Responsibility & Marketing Ethics
- UExcel Principles of Marketing Flashcards