About This Chapter
Discussing Aesthetics & Beauty in Spanish - Chapter Summary
In this chapter, you'll review short and simple lessons that discuss aesthetics and beauty in Spanish. You can expect to learn vocabulary words about these particular subjects in Spanish, and our expert instructors show you how to talk about beauty standards and fashion trends in Spanish-speaking countries. When you're finished with a lesson, try the accompanying self-assessment quiz to make sure you fully understand the material. The chapter can be studied at any time, and it concludes with a multiple-choice exam. Completing this chapter can help you:
- Translate Spanish vocabulary related to clothing
- Discuss fashion trends and beauty standards in Spanish-speaking countries
- Talk about aesthetics and beauty in Spanish
1. Spanish Clothing Vocabulary
To buy or not to buy? Follow the Garcia family on a shopping spree for fall and winter clothing and add new vocabulary words to your Spanish language repertoire.
2. Discussing Fashion Trends in Spanish-Speaking Countries
Would you like to know the basic terminology that applies to fashion trend conversations in Spanish-speaking countries? This lesson gives you not only some loose vocabulary, but also some useful expressions.
3. Discussing Beauty Standards in Spanish-Speaking Countries
Do you want to know the basic vocabulary to discuss beauty standards in Spanish-speaking countries? This lesson gives you the basic terms you need for practical conversation.
4. Discussing Beauty & Aesthetics on Daily Life in Spanish
Discussions about beauty and aesthetics are part of our daily life. This lesson focuses on the Spanish vocabulary you need to easily discuss this topic whenever it comes up in daily conversation.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the AP Spanish Language and Culture: Exam Prep course
- The Spanish Alphabet
- Basic Spanish Writing Conventions
- Spanish Verb Tenses
- Complex Spanish Verb Tenses
- Conjugations of Common Spanish Verbs
- Spanish Conversational Basics
- Describing People & Places in Spanish
- Expressing an Opinion in Spanish
- Understanding Spanish Texts
- Writing in Spanish
- Latin American Geography
- Culture, History & Politics in Spanish-Speaking Countries
- Cultural Etiquette in Spanish-Speaking Countries
- Discussing Politics in Spanish
- Discussing Environmental Issues in Spanish
- Discussing Science & Technology in Spanish
- Discussing Social Issues in Spanish
- Discussing Families & Communities in Spanish
- Discussing Art & Architecture in Spanish
- AP Spanish Language & Culture Flashcards