About This Chapter
DSST Business Ethics and Society Flashcards - Summary
Enjoy the process of memorizing topics you'll need to know for the DSST Business Ethics and Society exam with these interactive flashcards. The flashcards align with test content areas like environmental ethics, government regulation, and the relationship between employee and employer. Additional topics found in this flashcard collection include:
- Moral philosophies and social responsibilities of business
- Ethics in advertising and international business
- Social and political participation by businesses
- How business decisions impact stakeholders
How They Work
These online flashcards are a convenient and engaging way to ensure you can recall important topics found on the DSST Business Ethics and Society exam. Here's the process:
- Open the flashcard set for the DSST Business Ethics and Society topic you're studying.
- Identify the word, or concept on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
Flashcards - Ethics in Business
Flashcards - Social Responsibilities of a Business
Flashcards - Government Regulation of Business
Flashcards - The Relationship Between Employer & Employees
Flashcards - The Ethics of Advertising, Marketing & Privacy
Flashcards - Ethics in International Business
Flashcards - Corporations & Stakeholders
Flashcards - Global Business & Environmental Ethics
Flashcards - Business, Government & Society
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the DSST Business Ethics and Society: Study Guide & Test Prep course
- Ethics in Business
- Moral Philosophies & Business Ethics
- Social Responsibilities of a Business
- Government Regulation of Business
- The Relationship Between Employer & Employees
- The Ethics of Advertising, Marketing & Privacy
- Ethics in International Business
- Corporations & Stakeholders
- Global Business & Environmental Ethics
- Business, Government & Society
- DSST Informational Resources