About This Chapter
DSST Business Mathematics Flashcards - Summary
Studying for the DSST Business Mathematics exam is easy with help from these fun flashcards. Use repetition and your memorization skills to ensure you have a complete grasp of basic math and more complex business math concepts. Navigate these flashcard sets at the pace that works for you. When you're finished, you'll have a great understanding of topics that include:
- Linear equations and inequalities
- How to graph and evaluate equations and functions
- Statistics and probability for business
- Salvage values
- Business math applications
- How to solve quadratic equations and functions
How They Work
The process of preparing for the DSST Business Mathematics exam is simple and effective using flashcards. Follow the process below to build a comprehensive understanding of important exam concepts:
- Open a flashcard set for the DSST Business Mathematics topic you're studying.
- Identify the business math term, image or concept on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the DSST Business Mathematics: Study Guide & Test Prep course
- Number Sense
- Basics of Linear Equations & Inequalities
- Graphing and Evaluating Equations and Functions
- Solving Quadratic Equations & Functions
- Probability and Statistics for Business
- Depreciation & Salvage Values
- Interest & Purchases
- Using Math for Financial Analysis
- Business Costs, Taxes & Inventory Valuations
- DSST Informational Resources