About This Chapter
DSST Foundations of Education Flashcards - Chapter Summary
Here you'll find helpful flashcards that align with the concepts tested on the DSST Foundations of Education exam. Some of these include special and inclusive education and the history of U.S. education. After working through these flashcards, you should understand concepts such as these better:
- National professional organizations in education
- The major philosophies of education
- System and school governance
- Psychology's impact on education
- Pioneers in education
How They Work
Build your confidence before taking the DSST Foundations of Education test by reviewing the flashcards included here. These simple instructions explain how to use them:
- Open a flashcard set for the DSST Foundations of Education test topic you're studying.
- Identify the education subject on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the DSST Foundations of Education: Study Guide & Test Prep course
- History of Education in the United States
- Pioneers of Education
- Psychology's Impact on Education
- Major Philosophies of Education
- Education Court Cases, Legislation, and Federal Documents
- School and System Governance
- Special and Inclusive Education
- Contemporary Issues & Influences in Education
- Professional Issues in Education
- National Professional Organizations in Education
- Technological Issues in Education
- DSST Informational Resources