About This Chapter
DSST General Anthropology Flashcards - Summary
In this chapter, you'll find several flashcard sets that cover topics that you may encounter on the DSST General Anthropology test. These simple and easy-to-use flashcards can help you memorize the fundamental principles of anthropology. Some of the DSST General Anthropology topics you'll study include:
- Anthropological perspectives
- Physical anthropology
- Social organization
- Religious studies
How They Work
As you prepare for the DSST General Anthropology exam with these flashcards, follow these simple steps:
- Open a flashcard set for the DSST General Anthropology topic you're studying.
- Identify the anthropology term or concept on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
Flashcards - Fundamental Concepts in Anthropology
Flashcards - Anthropological Perspectives
Flashcards - Influences on Gender, Race & Culture
Flashcards - Physical Anthropology Fundamentals
Flashcards - Basic Principles in Archaeology
Flashcards - Cultural Systems & Processes
Flashcards - Principles of Language & Communication
Flashcards - Principles of Social Organization
Flashcards - Fundamentals of Religious Studies
Flashcards - Modernization & the Future of Anthropology
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the DSST General Anthropology: Study Guide & Test Prep course
- Fundamental Concepts in Anthropology
- Anthropological Perspectives
- Influences on Gender, Race & Culture
- Physical Anthropology Fundamentals
- Basic Principles in Archaeology
- Cultural Systems & Processes
- Principles of Language & Communication
- Principles of Social Organization
- Economic & Political Organization
- Fundamentals of Religious Studies
- Modernization & the Future of Anthropology
- DSST Informational Resources