About This Chapter
DSST Math for Liberal Arts Flashcards - Summary
This fun collection of flashcard sets can provide the confidence boost you need to succeed on the DSST Math for Liberal Arts exam. By flipping through these flashcard sets, you can get reacquainted with key exam concepts in a short amount of time. Repetition helps you absorb important details about systems of numeration, mathematical sets, logic in math and how to graph linear equations. The flashcards also ensure you fully comprehend topics that include:
- Number properties and rules
- Decimals, fractions and percents
- Geometry, conversions and the metric system
- Linear systems and inequalities
- Exponential and logarithmic functions
- Statistics and probability theory
How They Work
Flashcards serve as fantastic tools for preparing for the DSST Math for Liberal Arts exam. Ensure you fully comprehend key exam concepts and are ready to earn a high score by following the process below:
- Open a flashcard set for the DSST Math for Liberal Arts topic you're studying.
- Identify the math term, image or concept on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
Flashcards - Real Numbers Basics
Flashcards - Systems of Numeration
Flashcards - Understanding Mathematical Sets
Flashcards - Overview of Logic in Math
Flashcards - Metric System, Conversions & Geometry
Flashcards - Solving Exponential & Logarithmic Functions
Flashcards - Financial Literacy Overview
Flashcards - Probability Theory & Statistics
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the DSST Math for Liberal Arts: Study Guide & Test Prep course
- Real Numbers Basics
- Percents, Fractions & Decimals
- Systems of Numeration
- Number Rules & Properties
- Understanding Mathematical Sets
- Overview of Logic in Math
- Metric System, Conversions & Geometry
- Overview of Algebraic Expressions & Equations
- Graphing Linear Equations
- Linear Systems & Inequalities
- Operations with Functions
- Solving Exponential & Logarithmic Functions
- Financial Literacy Overview
- Proportions & Counting
- Probability Theory & Statistics
- DSST Informational Resources