About This Chapter
DSST Principles of Public Speaking Flashcards - Summary
Use these interactive flashcards to memorize topics from the DSST Principles of Public Speaking exam. The flashcards cover how to outline, deliver, and evaluate a speech. Here are examples of other concepts reviewed in these online flashcards:
- Styles and types of speeches
- Research and impromptu speech preparation
- Rhetorical proof and visual supports
- Analyzing your audience and organizing your speech
How They Work
Flashcards are an easy, effective, and fun way to make sure you have memorized important topics covered on the DSST Principles of Public Speaking exam. Here's how it works:
- Open the flashcard set for the DSST Principles of Public Speaking topic you're studying.
- Identify the word or concept on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
Flashcards - Introduction to Public Speaking
Flashcards - Analyzing Your Audience
Flashcards - Listening and Feedback
Flashcards - Organizing The Speech
Flashcards - Language and Style
Flashcards - Speech Delivery
Flashcards - Selecting and Incorporating Visual Supports
Flashcards - Reasoning and Rhetorical Proof
Flashcards - Types of Speeches
Flashcards - Speech Evaluation
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the DSST Principles of Public Speaking: Study Guide & Test Prep course
- Introduction to Public Speaking
- Analyzing Your Audience
- Public Speaking & Free Speech
- Listening and Feedback
- Selecting the Topic, Purpose, and Thesis of Your Speech
- Researching the Speech
- Organizing The Speech
- Outlining The Speech
- Language and Style
- Speech Delivery
- Selecting and Incorporating Visual Supports
- Reasoning and Rhetorical Proof
- Types of Speeches
- Speech Evaluation
- Preparing For an Impromptu Speech
- DSST Informational Resources