About This Chapter
DSST Principles of Statistics Flashcards - Summary
If you're looking for a resource that will help you excel on the DSST Principles of Statistics exam, you've reached the right place! Our interactive flashcards enable you to use repetition to get reacquainted with important exam topics. Brush up on your knowledge of data types and measurements in statistics and hypothesis testing in inferential statistics. Also, boost your comprehension of topics that include:
- Visual representations in statistics
- Rules for events in probability
- Probability permutations, expected values and combinations
- Regression and correlation in statistics
- Sampling distributions in statistics
- Discrete and continuous distributions in probability
How They Work
These flashcards are designed to help you quickly memorize and better understand key DSST Principles of Statistics concepts. By following the process below, you'll have the knowledge needed to excel on your exam:
- Open a flashcard set for the DSST Principles of Statistics topic you're studying.
- Identify the statistics term, image or concept on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
Flashcards - Data Types & Measurements in Statistics
Flashcards - Sampling Methods in Statistics
Flashcards - Descriptive Statistics of Data Sets
Flashcards - Visual Representations in Statistics
Flashcards - Probability: Rules for Events
Flashcards - Correlation & Regression in Statistics
Flashcards - Sampling Distributions in Statistics
Flashcards - Hypothesis Testing in Inferential Statistics
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the DSST Principles of Statistics: Study Guide & Test Prep course
- Data Types & Measurements in Statistics
- Sampling Methods in Statistics
- Descriptive Statistics of Data Sets
- Visual Representations in Statistics
- Probability: Rules for Events
- Probability Combinations, Permutations & Expected Values
- Probability: Discrete & Continuous Distributions
- Correlation & Regression in Statistics
- Sampling Distributions in Statistics
- Hypothesis Testing in Inferential Statistics
- DSST Informational Resources