About This Chapter
DSST Technical Writing Flashcards - Chapter Summary
Flip through these DSST Technical Writing flashcards at your convenience on any smartphone, computer or tablet to prepare for exam day. Some of the concepts covered on these cards include writing technical manuals, informal technical reports and the elements of technical documents. Our flashcards provide you with a flexible way to get ready for the test by reinforcing topics such as:
- Technical writing in business correspondence
- How to write proposals
- Technical resumes and cover letters
- Business report and proposal basics
- Technical editing and rewriting
- Prewriting for technical documents
How They Work
Studying for the DSST Technical Writing exam is easy when you have help from these interactive flashcard sets. Follow these instructions to get the most out of their use:
- Open a flashcard set for the DSST Technical Writing test topic you're studying.
- Identify the technical writing subject on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
Flashcards - Basics of Technical Writing
Flashcards - Prewriting for Technical Documents
Flashcards - Writing Technical Documents
Flashcards - Technical Editing & Rewriting
Flashcards - Elements of Technical Documents
Flashcards - Technical Resumes & Cover Letters
Flashcards - Usability Testing & Technical Writing
Flashcards - Technical Writing in Business Correspondence
Flashcards - Technical Instructions
Flashcards - Writing Technical Manuals
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the DSST Technical Writing: Study Guide & Test Prep course
- Basics of Technical Writing
- Prewriting for Technical Documents
- Technical & Business Writing Techniques
- Technical Editing & Rewriting
- Formatting Technical Documents
- Technical Document Design
- Usability Testing & Technical Writing
- Reports Designed to Inform
- Reports to Persuade & Make Recommendations
- Business Report & Proposal Basics
- Technical Instructions
- Writing Technical Manuals
- How to Write Proposals
- DSST Informational Resources