About This Chapter
About This Chapter
Watch this series of lessons to learn how to earn credit towards your college education using Study.com. Our videos offer short, fun lessons done on your own time that can be transferred as real college course credit. This chapter has helpful videos to demonstrate different aspects of completing courses, passing exams, and getting transferable college credit on Study.com.
Who's it for?
- Prospective college students - Get a head start on your education by taking courses in advance
- Community college students - Complete most of your degree through Study.com
- Current college students - Complete most of your general education requirements and save time and money
- High school students - Prepare yourself for college level courses and get ahead on your credits
- Non-traditional learners - Flexible schedule and self-paced courses for people who have other commitments or busy schedules and want to get credit on their own time
Why You'll Love Study.com
There are many benefits that a traditional college classroom would not be able to offer you.
- Short, interesting videos that average around 5 minutes each - no hour-long lectures.
- Handy timelines below every video that allow you to skip to only the parts you need, and replay things you need to hear again. You don't even have to raise your hand.
- Convenient course structure that lets you self-pace the course to your learning speed
- A mobile-friendly interface so you can learn at home, the office, at school or on the go. You aren't stuck in a lecture hall!
- The ability to ask our expert instructors questions if you need extra help.
- Course tracking on the Dashboard so you'll never lose your place in a course.
- Finding courses that earn college credit on Study.com
- Completing a Study.com course for credit
- Taking proctored exams through Study.com
- Requesting your transcript from Study.com
- Finding out if your school accepts Study.com credit
- Transferring Study.com credit to your school
1. Study.com's Bachelor's Degree in Business: Degree Plan
This degree plan is an example of the courses you'll take as you use Study.com to earn your Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from Thomas Edison State University.
2. Study.com's College Accelerator
Study.com is the quickest, most affordable way to earn a college degree. Learn how you can use College Accelerator to start earning your degree today.
3. How to Earn College Credit on Study.com
Hello and welcome to Study.com! We're excited to help you earn college credit towards your bachelor's degree.
4. Getting Started with Study.com's College Courses: Student Tour
Hello and welcome to Study.com's College Accelerator! In this video, we'll give you a quick tour of Study.com so that you have everything you need to get started.
5. How to Take a Study.com Proctored Exam
This video provides an overview of how to take a Study.com proctored exam. After watching this lesson, you'll know what Software Secure is, the requirements for testing, do's and don'ts of exam taking, and what happens after your test.
6. How to Retake a Study.com Proctored Exam
This article will discuss how to re-take a proctored study.com exam. The proctored final exam is the final step to earning college credit through Study.com. If you don't pass the first time, we'll tell you what you need to study so you can re-take it at a later date.
7. How to See If Your School Accepts Study.com Credit
Interested in transferring credit your earn on Study.com to your college? This video will show you how to check if your college will will accept Study.com credit.
8. What To Do If Your School Doesn't Accept Study.com Credit
Sometimes, transferring college credit isn't as simple as you want it to be. If you've recently found that your college of choice does not accept Study.com courses for credit, watch this video to figure out your other possible options.
9. Excelsior College BS in Business Degree Plan Using Study.com
Study.com's College Accelerator membership can provide a fast and cost-efficient way to earn your Bachelor of Science degree in business from Excelsior College. Read on to find the Study.com credit-recommended and UExcel test prep courses that will count toward your Excelsior degree.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.