About This Chapter
Employee Feedback - Chapter Summary
The chapter contains lessons that explore the different kinds of employee feedback seen in human resources management. By the end of this chapter, you will cover the following objectives:
- Review the significant methods that are used to measure employee feedback
- Learn about the benefits of employee surveys
- Explain the uses of surveys in human resource management such as setting compensation levels
- Discover what an exit interview is and discuss the information received
Our instructors will thoroughly explain each subject to you in an illustrative manner. These lessons are meant to be entertaining and engaging. When you complete each lesson, you will have the chance to take the chapter test. This test covers all of the lessons that you will study. You will get the results of this test right away, so if you have to go back through the lessons again, you can.
1. Employee Feedback Methods: Surveys & Questions
Taking care of employees is an important part of any business. This lesson will look at employee feedback methods including surveys and types of questions to use.
2. Employee Surveys: Benefits & Examples
Employee surveys offer a valuable opportunity for staff members to give feedback to managers and executives of the company. When a company implements an employee survey, it can learn important, honest information from the employees' point-of-view.
3. Employee Salary & Benefit Surveys: Uses & Importance
Salary surveys provide a unique set of data to businesses looking to set wages and attract and retain top talent. In this lesson, you'll learn more about the uses and importance of salary and benefit surveys.
4. What Is an Exit Interview? - Definition & Examples
In this lesson we'll learn what an exit interview is, some reasons for conducting them, expected use of the information received, and common questions asked in the interview.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the PHR Certification Exam Study Guide - Professional in Human Resources course
- Role & Structure of Human Resources Management
- Human Resources & Organizational Policies
- Human Resources & the Hiring Process
- Role of Human Resources in Employee Development
- Organizational Development Theories
- Organizational Processes & Strategy
- Role of Human Resources in Compensation & Benefits
- Employee Rights & Employment Law
- Employee Workplace Relations
- Employee Discipline & Termination
- Role of Human Resources in Labor Relations
- Workplace Safety & Risk Management
- Business Assessment & Analysis
- Role of HR in Change Management
- Organizational Structure in the Workplace
- Workplace Diversity
- Workplace Communication Techniques
- Business Records Management
- Human Resources Technology & Metrics