About This Chapter
Engagement Through Customer-Centricity - Chapter Summary
In this chapter, we'll take a look at customer oriented approaches to customer engagement strategies. Your employees will learn about:
- Definition and examples of customer-centric
- Client-centric experiences
- Customer-centric companies
- Customer-centric sales
- Customer service culture
- Client engagement
- Customer engagement managers
- Customer engagement strategies
- Social media engagement
- Customer engagement marketing
These informative video lessons will clearly explain these concepts to your employees. Plus, with our self-assessment quizzes at the end of each lesson, employees can easily track their progress and ensure comprehension of these concepts.
How It Helps
- Improves understanding: Our lessons will help your employees better understand engagement through customer-centricity.
- Customer focused: By better understanding customer-centric marketing, employees will better be able to develop marketing campaigns that are focused on the customer.
- Optimize customer engagement: Employees will learn how to optimize customer experience and engagement to be more beneficial to the company.
- Diversify resources: By learning about different customer-centric strategies and considerations employees will be able to diversify the tools they use to improve customer engagement.
By the end of the chapter your employees will be able to:
- Create models for client engagement
- Formulate strategies for social media engagement
- Understand the culture behind customer-centric companies
- Develop strategies for customer-centric sales
1. Customer Centric: Definition & Examples
This lesson defines what it means to be customer centric and gives examples of how organizations can create and implement customer centrality into their business plan.
2. Client-Centric Experience: Definition & Example
In this lesson, we will define a client-centric experience. We will also look at examples of client-centric experiences and understand how a company can build these experiences into their business model.
3. Customer-Centric Companies: Culture & Examples
What makes a company defined as Customer-Centric? This lesson is going to take a look into the culture and key characteristics of customer-centric companies.
4. Customer-Centric Sales: Definition & Strategy
This lesson defines customer-centric sales. It then describes how an organization can design its sales process before, after, and during sales to create a customer-centric strategy.
5. Customer Service Culture: Definition & Overview
Companies are continually finding out that the customer is the most important part of their business. This lesson will dive into the definition and overview of a customer service culture.
6. Client Engagement: Model & Strategies
This lesson describes a client engagement model and a client engagement strategy with a focus on client centrality. The lesson gives examples of building a model and identifies potential strategies for client engagement.
7. Customer Engagement: Definition & Metrics
How do you know the level of commitment a customer has with your brand or company? This lesson defines customer engagement and discusses common metrics used to measure it.
8. What is a Customer Engagement Manager?
Customer engagement managers play a vital role in the customer service process. This lesson will define the role of a customer engagement manager and give an overview of the position's tasks.
9. Customer Engagement Strategies
Because consumers have more choices today when purchasing products and services, it's important for companies to stay engaged with their customers. This lesson covers strategies for engaging customers.
10. What is Social Media Engagement? - Strategy & Examples
Companies have lots of opportunities and platforms to engage their customers through social media. This lesson will explain social media engagement and provide strategies and examples for interacting with customers online.
11. Customer Engagement Marketing: Definition & Strategies
There are a variety of marketing tactics that a company can use to increase the likelihood that a customer will buy their product or services. This lesson defines customer engagement marketing and describes some of the strategies used for this type of marketing.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 95 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 2,000 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.