About This Chapter
How It Helps
- Eases training burdens: Even if you have employees in multiple locations who work different schedules, you can utilize this helpful chapter for all your training needs.
- Builds strong teams: When your IT employees really understand these concepts, they'll be better able to complete their job duties and work cohesively with their coworkers.
After finishing this chapter, you should be able to:
- Present methods and examples of debugging
- Define data access using HTTP and specify its purpose
5. Data Access Using HTTP: Definition & Purpose
This lesson defines data access using HTTP, discusses how to make HTTP requests and considers popular methods used, like GET and POST, as well as the benefits of using XHR and jQuery.
In Web applications, it is important to have a useful graphical user interface. But what if we want to make it more dynamic and connect data to it? This lesson will show how to bind data to the user interface. Working code examples are provided.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.