About This Chapter
Falcons for Elementary School - Chapter Summary
This mobile-friendly chapter offers short and entertaining lessons about falcons. As your students work through the chapter, they'll learn about falcon habitats, peregrine falcons and other interesting falcon facts. Each lesson comes with a short quiz that you can assign to your students. The chapter's online format helps your students study falcons any time that's convenient.
- The life cycle of peregrine falcons
- Falcon habitats
- Facts about falcons
Who It's For
Kids who need extra help learning about falcons will benefit from the lessons in this chapter. There's no faster or easier way to learn basic information about falcons.
- Students who have fallen behind in understanding facts about falcons
- Students who have learning disabilities or need a little extra help learning about different types of falcons
- Students who prefer multiple ways of learning about science (visual or auditory)
- Students who have missed class and need to catch up
- Students who need an efficient and convenient way to learn about falcons
- Students who struggle to understand their science teachers
- Students who attend schools without extra resources about animals
How It Works
- Find lessons in the chapter that cover the falcon topics your student needs to learn or review.
- Press play to watch the video lesson with your student or read through the text lesson.
- Refer to the video transcripts and highlighted vocab words to reinforce learning about falcons.
- Test your student's understanding of each lesson with short quizzes.
- Verify your student understands falcon facts by administering the Falcons for Elementary School chapter exam.
1. Peregrine Falcon Life Cycle: Lesson for Kids
The life cycle of a peregrine falcon is similar to that of other birds. Learn more about the changes a falcon goes through in all stages of life including birth, growth, and reproduction, in this lesson.
2. Falcon Habitat: Lesson for Kids
Falcons are popular birds of prey. They live all over the world in many different habitats. There are several species of falcons that range from habitats in the arctic north to the dry southern deserts, and many places in between.
3. Falcon Facts: Lesson for Kids
A falcon is a bird of prey that is a fast and precise hunter. With around 40 different species, falcons have some unique adaptations that make them stand out. Read on to learn more about falcons.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the Plants & Animals for Kids course
- Animal Habitats & Endangerment for Elementary School
- Animal Life Cycles for Elementary School
- Cheetahs for Elementary School
- Horses for Elementary School
- Tigers for Elementary School
- What Animals Eat for Elementary School
- Animals of Geographic Locations for Kids
- Large Mammals for Kids
- Bugs, Butterflies & Insects for Kids
- Reptiles for Kids
- Aquatic Animals & Marine Life for Kids
- Foxes & Wolves for Kids
- Small Mammals for Kids
- Australian Plants and Animals for Kids
- Monkeys, Apes, and Chimps for Kids
- Snakes for Elementary School
- Crustaceans for Elementary School
- Birds for Elementary School
- Fish for Elementary School
- Trees for Elementary School
- Plants for Elementary School
- Pigs for Elementary School
- Sea Creatures for Elementary School
- Large Birds for Elementary School
- Cranes for Elementary School
- Doves for Elementary School
- Egrets for Elementary School
- Geese for Elementary School
- Gulls for Elementary School
- Hawks for Elementary School
- Herons for Elementary School
- Rain Forest Birds for Elementary School
- Woodpeckers for Elementary School