About This Chapter
FTCE Earth & Space Science 6-12 Flashcards - Summary
From the atmosphere to space exploration, these study guide flashcards are designed to help you learn and memorize details that can help you ace the FTCE Earth & Space Science 6-12 exam. You will flip through flashcards focusing on rocks and minerals, weather, Earth's spheres and earth science research. You can also use these handy study aids to learn about:
- Earth's internal layers and surface processes, plate tectonics, Panagea and continental drift
- Geologic time scale, evolution and dating
- Energy resources and human impacts on the environment
- Oceanic systems, waves and tides
- The atmosphere and types of storms
- Planets, the Sun, origins of the universe, philosophers and types of telescopes
How They Work
Through repetition, these flashcards offer an effective way you can commit the facts you need to know for the FTCE Earth & Space Science 6-12 exam to memory. Simply follow these easy steps to get started with these online study tools:
- Open a flashcard set for the FTCE Earth & Space Science 6-12 topic you're studying.
- Identify the earth or space science image, word, name or event on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
Flashcards - Scientific Research & Analysis for Earth and Space Science
Flashcards - Earth Science Research & Society
Flashcards - Understanding Earth's Spheres & Internal Structure
Flashcards - Rocks & Minerals
Flashcards - The Lithosphere
Flashcards - Processes of Earth's Surface
Flashcards - Geological Time
Flashcards - Overview of Energy Resources
Flashcards - Effects of Humans on the Environment
Flashcards - Ocean & Coastal Processes
Flashcards - The Atmosphere
Flashcards - Weather and Storms
Flashcards - Astronomical Objects & Processes
Flashcards - Space Exploration
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the FTCE Earth & Space Science 6-12 (008): Test Practice & Study Guide course
- Scientific Research & Analysis for Earth and Space Science
- Scientific Models & Tools for Earth and Space Science
- Earth Science Research & Society
- Science Laboratory Safety
- Understanding Earth's Spheres & Internal Structure
- Rocks & Minerals
- The Lithosphere
- Processes of Earth's Surface
- Geological Time
- Overview of Energy Resources
- Effects of Humans on the Environment
- Ocean & Coastal Processes
- The Atmosphere
- Weather and Storms
- Climate Phenomena
- Astronomical Objects & Processes
- Space Exploration