About This Chapter
FTCE ESOL K-12 Flashcards - Summary
This chapter's flashcards cover topics that appear on the FTCE ESOL K-12 test. To use this study tool, simply flip through these online study flashcards to reinforce your understanding of ESOL teaching methods, resources, advocacy and more. The flashcards cover essential FTCE ESOL exam concepts, including:
- Multicultural sensitivity
- Langage elements, functions and acquisition
- Writing, speaking and listening instruction
- ELL assessments
- Technologies for ELL classrooms
- ESOL instructional models and approaches
How They Work
As you prepare for the FTCE ESOL K-12 exam, repeat difficult terms and concepts until you've committed them to memory. Follow these steps as you study with the flashcards:
- Open a flashcard set for the FTCE ESOL K-12 topic you're studying.
- Identify the ESOL image, term or concept on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
Flashcards - Cultural Elements & Adaptation
Flashcards - Promoting Multicultural Sensitivity & Diversity in the Classroom
Flashcards - Elements of Language
Flashcards - Second Language Acquisition & Development
Flashcards - Second Language Literacy Development
Flashcards - Literacy & Language Research
Flashcards - ESOL Instructional Approaches
Flashcards - Writing Skills Instruction
Flashcards - Instructional Strategies for ELL Classrooms
Flashcards - ELL Rights & Court Cases in Florida
Flashcards - ELL Assessment Issues
Flashcards - ELL Learners with Exceptionalities
Flashcards - Collaboration & Advocacy for ELL
Flashcards - Professional Development Organizations & Resources for ESOL Teachers
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the FTCE ESOL K-12 (047): Practice & Study Guide course
- Cultural Elements & Adaptation
- How Cultural Differences Impact Students
- Promoting Multicultural Sensitivity & Diversity in the Classroom
- Elements of Language
- Teaching Components of Language for ELL
- Second Language Acquisition & Development
- Language Functions, Skills & Proficiency
- Second Language Literacy Development
- Literacy & Language Research
- Models of ELL Instruction
- ESOL Instructional Approaches
- Teaching Speaking & Listening Skills
- Writing Skills Instruction
- Instructional Strategies for ELL Classrooms
- Selecting & Adapting Instructional Materials for ELL Students
- Technology in ELL Instruction
- ELL Rights & Court Cases in Florida
- ELL Assessment Issues
- ELL Learners with Exceptionalities
- Language Proficiency Assessments in Florida
- Classroom-Based Assessments of ELL Students
- Collaboration & Advocacy for ELL
- Professional Development Organizations & Resources for ESOL Teachers