About This Chapter
FTCE Exceptional Student Education K-12 Flashcards - Summary
These online study guide flashcard sets offer the comprehensive overview you need to get reacquainted with concepts covered on the FTCE Exceptional Student Education K-12 exam. The flashcards make it easy to deepen your knowledge of human growth and development, special education services, plans and teaching strategies and best practices for communicating and collaborating in special education. You'll also get a better understanding of the following concepts:
- Florida exceptional student education legal issues
- Transition planning and services
- Evaluation and assessment of exceptional students in Florida
- Instructional practices for exceptional students
- How to support students with communication disorders
- Strategies for teaching reading proficiency, critical thinking and metacognition skills
How They Work
These flashcards make preparing for the FTCE Exceptional Student Education K-12 exam fun and simple. Ensure you get the quality review of key exam concepts you need by following the process below:
- Open a flashcard set for the FTCE Exceptional Student Education topic you're studying.
- Identify the exceptional student, special education or teaching topic on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
Flashcards - Human Growth & Development Basics
Flashcards - Exceptional Student Characteristics
Flashcards - Legal Issues in Florida Exceptional Student Education
Flashcards - Special Education Services & Plans
Flashcards - Assessment & Evaluation of Exceptional Students in Florida
Flashcards - Instructional Practices for Exceptional Student Education
Flashcards - Behavioral Assessment, Intervention & Support
Flashcards - Components of Language
Flashcards - Supporting Students with Communication Disorders
Flashcards - Teaching Reading Proficiency & Literacy in Florida
Flashcards - Special Education Math Teaching Strategies
Flashcards - Teaching Critical Thinking, Executive Functioning & Metacognition Skills
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the FTCE Exceptional Student Education K-12 (061): Study Guide & Test Prep course
- Human Growth & Development Basics
- Exceptional Student Characteristics
- Legal Issues in Florida Exceptional Student Education
- Special Education Services & Plans
- Transition Services & Planning
- Assessment & Evaluation of Exceptional Students in Florida
- Instructional Practices for Exceptional Student Education
- Behavioral Assessment, Intervention & Support
- Communication & Collaborative Approaches in Special Education
- Components of Language
- Supporting Students with Communication Disorders
- Teaching Reading Proficiency & Literacy in Florida
- Teaching Writing to Students with Special Needs
- Special Education Math Teaching Strategies
- Teaching Critical Thinking, Executive Functioning & Metacognition Skills