About This Chapter
FTCE Guidance & Counseling PK-12 Flashcards - Summary
Use this chapter's fun collection of flashcards to ensure you have a quality understanding of concepts covered on the FTCE Guidance & Counseling PK-12 exam. Whether you want to memorize facts about learning assessments or strengthen your comprehension of ways to counsel students on career development, these flashcards can help! Topics covered in the flashcards include the following:
- Informal, formative, performance and other types of learning assessments
- Career management, development and stages
- Strategies for consultation, collaboration and coordination in school counseling
- Ethical, legal and professional issues in school counseling
- Social and cultural diversity issues in school counseling
How They Work
Studying guidance and counseling concepts is easy and effective using flashcards. Ensure you're able to memorize details about key FTCE Guidance & Counseling PK-12 topics and are ready to excel on the exam by following the process below:
- Open a flashcard set for the FTCE Guidance & Counseling topic you're studying.
- Identify the guidance and counseling term or concept on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the FTCE Guidance & Counseling PK-12 (018): Test Practice & Study Guide course