About This Chapter
FTCE Informational Resources - Summary & Learning Objectives
Read through these short and informative articles to learn about the Florida Teacher Certification Examinations (FTCE). This article collection explains basic information about the FTCE, including:
- The purpose and scope of FTCE
- Registering for FTCE exams
- FTCE's exam retake policy
- FTCE passing scores and score reports
- FTCE testing centers and dates
- Available FTCE exam options
- Applying for Study.com's FTCE scholarship
These articles can help you make informed decisions about FTCE because:
- They're useful: This article collection helps you learn essential information about FTCE.
- They're simple: The articles are written in a clear and easy-to-understand writing style.
- They're accurate: The articles contain up-to-date and well-researched information.
- They're convenient: You'll be able to access these articles on any device that has an Internet connection.
1. FTCE Scores: Passing Scores & Understanding Your Score Reports
Score reports for FTCE exams contain detailed information about your performance. Keep reading for more information on how to interpret these reports and what you can do to improve if you did not pass.
2. Is the FTCE General Knowledge Test Hard?
The FTCE (Florida Teacher Certification Examinations) General Knowledge test assesses a prospective teacher's reading, writing, language, and math skills. Read on to learn more about this exam and find some study resources that can help make the test feel less formidable.
3. FTCE Test Registration Information
The Florida Teacher Certification Examinations (FTCE) are a series of tests used to measure the qualifications of prospective teachers in this state. Learn about the registration process for these tests, applicable fees, and available study resources.
4. What is the Florida Teacher Certification Examination (FTCE)?
The Florida Teacher Certification Examination isn't just one exam, but a series of tests given to new teachers in Florida. Consisting of more than 40 exams, the FTCE includes general knowledge and subject-specific assessments.
5. List of FTCE Tests
If you're preparing to earn your Florida teaching certification, read on for a full list of available FTCE tests. You'll also find resources that can help you prepare for a variety of general knowledge, professional education, and subject area exams.
6. Study.com FTCE Scholarship: Application Form & Information
Study.com is proud to announce three new scholarships designed to support FTCE test takers as they go through this pivotal step on the way to becoming certified educators in the state of Florida.
7. FTCE Testing Centers & Test Dates
Florida Teacher Certification Examinations (FTCE) are hosted on an appointment basis throughout the state. Read on to learn how you can find a testing center and select your exam date in a few easy steps.
8. FTCE Retake Policy
If you did not pass your FTCE exam on the first try, you'll need to take the test again. Read on to learn more about the retake policy for these tests, and find some helpful study guides that might help you improve your scores.
9. FTCE Prep Product Comparison
The Florida Teacher Certification Examinations (FTCE) are the gateway to becoming a certified educator in the state of Florida. These exams cover a vast array of content knowledge and preparing for them can be a daunting task. If you're feeling overwhelmed, you're not alone. This product comparison guide will help you choose the best FTCE prep product for you so you can feel confident when it comes time to take the test!
10. Study.com Scholarship for Florida Students & Prospective Teachers
At Study.com, we believe every student has a right to an affordable, high-quality education. With this $500 scholarship, we hope to ease the heavy burden of college tuition for Florida students and prospective teachers.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the FTCE Information Guide course