About This Chapter
FTCE Marketing 6-12 Flashcards - Summary
These interactive flashcards make it easy to prepare for the FTCE Marketing 6-12 exam. Flipping through the flashcards can strengthen your knowledge of marketing mathematics, leadership and management, program operation and selling. The flashcards also help you study marketing topics that include the following:
- Careers in marketing and basics of employability
- Principles of economics and marketing
- Business operations and sales promotion
- Service and product technology
- Experiences related to the workplace
- Banking, investments and financial responsibility
How They Work
Flashcards make it easy to memorize and gain a quality understanding of FTCE Marketing 6-12 exam topics. To feel confident in your ability to excel on the exam, follow the process below:
- Open a flashcard set for the FTCE Marketing 6-12 topic you're studying.
- Identify the marketing term or concept on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
Flashcards - Marketing Careers and Employability
Flashcards - Human Relations
Flashcards - Communications
Flashcards - Marketing Mathematics
Flashcards - Economic Principles
Flashcards - Marketing Principles
Flashcards - Selling
Flashcards - Business Operations
Flashcards - Sales Promotion
Flashcards - Leadership and Management
Flashcards - Work-Based Experiences
Flashcards - Entrepreneurship
Flashcards - Financial Literacy
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the FTCE Marketing 6-12 (057): Test Practice & Study Guide course
- Marketing Careers and Employability
- Human Relations
- Marketing Mathematics
- Economic Principles
- Marketing Principles
- Business Operations
- Sales Promotion
- Product and Service Technology
- Leadership and Management
- Work-Based Experiences
- Program Operation
- Financial Literacy