About This Chapter
FTCE Music K-12 Flashcards - Summary
If you need to get ready for the FTCE Music K-12 exam, try these online study flashcards to review essential musical terms, works, genres, composers, eras and more. You can flip through these flashcards on any Internet-connected device, and the act of repetition helps you commit important music concepts to memory. These flashcards are aligned with concepts that appear on the FTCE Music K-12 exam, including:
- Musical symbols and terms
- Meter, rhythm, keys and scales
- Forms of music
- Orchestral music
- Musical genres
- Music history from the medieval era through the modern era
How They Work
As you study for the FTCE Music K-12 exam, follow the process below to review all of the music concepts you'll need to master.
- Open a flashcard set for the FTCE Music K-12 topic you're studying.
- Identify the music term or concept on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
Flashcards - Musical Terms and Symbols
Flashcards - Meter & Rhythm
Flashcards - Musical Forms
Flashcards - Opera and Orchestral Music
Flashcards - Medieval Music
Flashcards - Music of the Renaissance
Flashcards - The Baroque Period in Music
Flashcards - The Classical Period in Music
Flashcards - Modern Era Music
Flashcards - Jazz Music
Flashcards - Musical Theater and Popular Music
Flashcards - Music of the World
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the FTCE Music K-12 (028): Study Guide & Test Practice course