About This Chapter
FTCE Physical Education K-12 Flashcards - Summary
Flip through these online flashcards as you study for the FTCE Physical Education K-12 test. These mobile-friendly flashcards allow you to improve your physical education knowledge any time and place that's convenient. We've aligned the flashcard sets with concepts that appear on the FTCE Physical Education K-12 test, including:
- Physical education philosophy
- Curriculum development for physical education
- Nutrition principles
- Human growth and development
- Exercise physiology
- Physical education instruction and assessment
How They Work
These flashcard sets can function as effective test preparation resources. As you get ready for the FTCE Physical Education K-12 exam, follow this recommended studying process:
- Open a flashcard set for the FTCE Physical Education K-12 topic you're studying.
- Identify the physical education image, term or concept on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
Flashcards - History & Philosophy of Physical Education
Flashcards - Physical Education Curriculum Development
Flashcards - Instructional Strategies for Physical Education
Flashcards - Human Growth & Development
Flashcards - Motor Skills & Movement Activities
Flashcards - Physical Activity & Fitness
Flashcards - Basic Principles of Nutrition
Flashcards - Anatomy & Exercise Physiology
Flashcards - Health & Wellness Basics
Flashcards - Cognitive & Socioemotional Benefits of Physical Activity
Flashcards - Professional Development for Physical Education Teachers
Flashcards - Using Technology in Physical Education
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the FTCE Physical Education K-12 (063): Practice & Study Guide course
- History & Philosophy of Physical Education
- Physical Education Curriculum Development
- Instructional Strategies for Physical Education
- Human Growth & Development
- Motor Skills & Movement Activities
- Physical Activity & Fitness
- Basic Principles of Nutrition
- Anatomy & Exercise Physiology
- Health & Wellness Basics
- Cognitive & Socioemotional Benefits of Physical Activity
- Assessment in Physical Education
- Sports & Recreation
- Professional Development for Physical Education Teachers
- Using Technology in Physical Education