About This Chapter
FTCE Physics 6-12 Flashcards - Summary
Use these study guide flashcard sets to enhance your study of material you will be tested on when taking the FTCE Physics 6-12 exam. You'll be able to check your knowledge and better memorize details about thermodynamics, motion, electricity and other physics topics. These other topics include the following:
- Waves and optics
- Magnetic fields and forces
- Heat, heat transfer and gases
- Modern physics theories and models
- Mathematics systems used in physics
- Science terminology and experimental methodologies
How They Work
Repetitive flashcards are designed to enhance your studying and learning experience when preparing for the FTCE Physics 6-12 exam. The following steps outline how to use these tools:
- Open a flashcard set for the FTCE Physics 6-12 topic you're studying.
- Identify the physics image, word, name or event on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
Flashcards - FTCE Physics: Scientific Investigation
Flashcards - FTCE Physics: Mathematics of Physics
Flashcards - FTCE Physics: Thermodynamics
Flashcards - FTCE Physics: Mechanics
Flashcards - FTCE Physics: Waves and Optics
Flashcards - FTCE Physics: Electricity
Flashcards - FTCE Physics: Magnetism
Flashcards - FTCE Physics: Modern Physics
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the FTCE Physics 6-12 (032): Test Practice & Study Guide course