About This Chapter
FTCE Professional Education Test Flashcards - Summary
Going through this flashcard collection can help you remember concepts you'll encounter FTCE Professional Education test. The flashcards review literacy strategies across various content areas as well as professional ethics for Florida educators. Below are examples of other topics covered in these flashcard sets:
- Instructional design and curriculum development
- Classroom management strategies
- Professional development for educators
- Teaching ELL in the Florida classroom
- Instructional delivery and facilitation
How They Work
Using these flashcard sets is an easy way to make sure you have memorized key topics covered by the FTCE Professional Education test. Here's how the flashcards work:
- Open the flashcard set for the FTCE Professional Education topic you're studying.
- Identify the image, word or concept on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
Flashcards - Instructional Design & Curriculum Planning
Flashcards - Learning Environments & Classroom Management
Flashcards - Instructional Delivery & Facilitation
Flashcards - Assessing Student Learning
Flashcards - Professional Development for Educators
Flashcards - Ethics & Professional Conduct for Florida Educators
Flashcards - Teaching ELL in the Florida Classroom
Flashcards - Literacy Strategies Across Content Areas
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the FTCE Professional Education Test (083): Practice & Study Guide course
- About the FTCE Professional Education Test
- Instructional Design & Curriculum Planning
- Learning Environments & Classroom Management
- Instructional Delivery & Facilitation
- Assessing Student Learning
- Professional Development for Educators
- Ethics & Professional Conduct for Florida Educators
- Teaching ELL in the Florida Classroom
- Literacy Strategies Across Content Areas