About This Chapter
FTCE School Psychologist PK-12 Flashcards - Summary
If you are planning to take the FTCE School Psychologist PK-12 exam, try studying with these fun flashcards. Available whenever you have free time to study, these flashcards are designed to improve your understanding of school psychology terms, concepts, theories, interventions and more. Some of the topics you can expect to study include:
- Clinical psychology assessments
- Developmental psychology
- Student motivation and learning
- Biological, cultural and social bases of behavior
- Atypical development in children and teens
- Education rules and regulations
How They Work
To commit essential FTCE School Psychologist PK-12 terms and topics to memory, we recommend following this study process:
- Open a flashcard set for the FTCE School Psychologist PK-12 topic you're studying.
- Identify the school psychology term or concept on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
Flashcards - Introduction to Research Methods in Psychology
Flashcards - Psychology Research & Design Analysis
Flashcards - Clinical Assessment in Psychology
Flashcards - Developmental Psychology in Young People
Flashcards - Individual Differences in Children
Flashcards - Student Learning and Motivation
Flashcards - Cognitive Influences on Learning
Flashcards - Sensory, Perceptual & Language Development in Children and Adolescents
Flashcards - Social Development in Children and Adolescents
Flashcards - Atypical Development in Children and Adolescents
Flashcards - Classroom Teaching Strategies
Flashcards - Evidence-Based Interventions
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the FTCE School Psychologist PK-12 (036): Test Practice & Study Guide course
- Introduction to Research Methods in Psychology
- Psychology Research & Design Analysis
- Clinical Assessment in Psychology
- Developmental Psychology in Young People
- Individual Differences in Children
- Student Learning and Motivation
- Cognitive Influences on Learning
- Creativity and Intelligence Development in Children and Adolescents
- Sensory, Perceptual & Language Development in Children and Adolescents
- Social Development in Children and Adolescents
- Atypical Development in Children and Adolescents
- Classroom Teaching Strategies
- Biological, Social & Cultural Bases of Learning & Behavior
- Rules and Regulations in Education
- Evidence-Based Interventions