About This Chapter
GACE Economics - Summary
With these engaging and interactive flashcards, you can memorize topics from the GACE Economics exam at your convenience. Study fiscal policy, macroeconomic equilibrium and unemployment. Here's a brief look at some of the other topics found in this flashcard collection:
- Scarcity and choice
- Aggregate supply and demand
- Foreign exchange and trade balance
- Government issues in economics
- Personal finance
How They Work
These engaging flashcards are a quick and convenient way to ensure you can recall important topics on the GACE Economics exam.
- Open the flashcard set for the GACE Economics topic you're studying.
- Identify the economics word or concept on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
Flashcards - Basic Economic Concepts & Terms
Flashcards - Supply, Demand & Market Equilibrium
Flashcards - Determining Price in Economics
Flashcards - Government Issues in Economics
Flashcards - Business Organization & Decision Making
Flashcards - Understanding Macroeconomic Equilibrium
Flashcards - Scarce Economic Resource Markets Basics
Flashcards - Economic Market Structures
Flashcards - Basics of Measuring the Economy
Flashcards - Understanding Economic Growth and Productivity
Flashcards - Inflation & Adjustment in Economics
Flashcards - Unemployment Basics
Flashcards - Overview of Aggregate Demand & Supply
Flashcards - Fiscal Policy & Monetary Policy
Flashcards - Expansionary & Contractionary Gaps
Flashcards - Money & the Market
Flashcards - The Central Bank & Monetary Policy
Flashcards - Foreign Exchange & Trade Balance
Flashcards - Overview of Inflows, Outflows & Restrictions
Flashcards - Personal Finance: Consumer Decision Making
Flashcards - Personal Finance: Savings & Investments
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the GACE Economics (538): Practice & Study Guide course
- Basic Economic Concepts & Terms
- Scarcity, Choice & The Production Possibilities Curve
- Comparative & Absolute Advantage, Specialization & Trade
- Supply, Demand & Market Equilibrium
- Determining Price in Economics
- Government Issues in Economics
- Business Organization & Decision Making
- Producers & Production in Microeconomics
- Understanding Macroeconomic Equilibrium
- Scarce Economic Resource Markets Basics
- Economic Market Structures
- Basics of Measuring the Economy
- Understanding Economic Growth and Productivity
- Inflation & Adjustment in Economics
- Unemployment Basics
- Understanding Inflation & Unemployment
- Overview of Aggregate Demand & Supply
- Fiscal Policy & Monetary Policy
- Expansionary & Contractionary Gaps
- Money & the Market
- The Central Bank & Monetary Policy
- Foreign Exchange & Trade Balance
- Overview of Inflows, Outflows & Restrictions
- Personal Finance: Consumer Decision Making
- Personal Finance: Savings & Investments