About This Chapter
GACE Economics Test I Flashcards - Summary
By utilizing these entertaining flashcard sets, you can deepen your comprehension of concepts covered on the GACE Economics Test I. Get reacquainted with basic economic terms, ways to determine price in economics and producers and production in microeconomics. With help from these flashcards, you can also study exam concepts that include the following:
- Production possibilities curve
- Specialization, trade and comparative and absolute advantage
- Supply and demand
- Government issues in economics
- Business decision making and organization
How They Work
Flashcards make studying for the GACE Economics Test I simple and effective. Ensure you're able to memorize and comprehend key economics concepts by following the process below:
- Open a flashcard set for the GACE Economics topic you're studying.
- Identify the economics term, image or concept on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the GACE Economics Test I (038): Practice & Study Guide course
- Basic Economic Concepts & Terms
- Scarcity, Choice & The Production Possibilities Curve
- Comparative & Absolute Advantage, Specialization & Trade
- Supply, Demand & Market Equilibrium
- Determining Price in Economics
- Government Issues in Economics
- Business Organization & Decision Making
- Producers & Production in Microeconomics