About This Chapter
GACE Health Education Test II Flashcards - Summary
This collection of flashcard sets enables you to get reacquainted with concepts covered on Test II of the GACE Health Education exam. Flip through these flashcards at your own pace to study nutrients, diet, nutrition, drug and substance abuse and more. Some GACE Health Education topics you can explore include the following:
- Carbohydrates, lipids, minerals, vitamins and amino acids
- Dietary reference intakes, the American diet, calories and nutritional myths
- Drug misuse and abuse, addiction, alcoholism, tobacco use and smoking
- Sources of health information, curriculum issues in health education and personal wellness
How They Work
Memorizing and deepening your knowledge of GACE Health Education Test II concepts is easy using flashcards. Follow the process below to ensure you have a quality understanding of important health education topics before taking the exam:
- Open a flashcard set for the GACE Health Education Test II topic you're studying.
- Identify the health education term or concept on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the GACE Health Education Test II (114): Practice & Study Guide course
- GACE Health Education: Human Development
- GACE Health Education: Human Anatomy & Physiology
- GACE Health Education: Sources & Functions of Nutrients
- GACE Health Education: Diet & Nutrition
- GACE Health Education: Eating Disorders & Nutritional Problems
- GACE Health Education: Drug & Substance Abuse
- GACE Health Education: Basics of Disease & Immunity
- GACE Health Education: Personal Safety & Injury Prevention
- GACE Health Education: Overview of Health Education Programs